Review current policies of World Sleep Society.
- Scientific Selection for World Sleep Congress. Details on the selection process of of Keynote Speakers, Submitted Symposium, Invited Symposium, Abstracts, Oral Presentations, Poster Presentations, Young investigator Presentations, Courses and Industry Symposium. [Download PDF of Scientific Selection policy]
- World Sleep 2019 Honoraria and Reimbursement Policy. Honoraria and reimbursement information for Keynote Speakers, Program Committee and Scientific Committee Chairs, Course Speakers, Invited Symposium, Technologist, and other presenters. [Download PDF of Honoraria and Reimbursement policy]
- Policy for Society Hosting World Sleep Congress. Details the process and policy surrounding a society hosting the bi-annual congress. [Download PDF of Society Hosting policy]
- Policy on Corporate Relationships. Identifies the guidelines and regulations in place when working with other companies and organizations.
- Conflict of Interest Policy. Defines the conflicts of interest speakers and partners must disclose.
[As updated January 2019]