World Sleep Society is pleased to invite students, trainees, young and new investigators to the congress to present and learn from those around the world. We invite other organizations to partner with us promoting sleep research and medicine by funding the next generation. If your organization would like to provide funds for students, trainees, young or new investigators to present at World Sleep, please contact us with the details allowing us to promote your program.
Details on current awards and travel grants are available below.
- Young Investigator Awards (opens World Sleep 2022 website)
- Wayne Hening Young Investigator Awards (opens IRLSSG website)
- World Sleep Day Distinguished Activity Award (opens World Sleep Day website)
- The Christian Guilleminault WASM Award for Sleep Research
- The Elio Lugaresi WASM Award for Sleep Medicine
- IRLSSG Wayne Hening Young Investigator Award
- 2017 Young Investigator Awards
The WASM Distinguished Service Award was given to the following recipients at the 6th World Congress in Sleep Medicine in Seoul, Korea on March 23, 2015.
Seung Bong Hong