Personal statement detailing plans for research and how to develop sleep research in country of origin. Personal statements should be no longer than 500 words and answer the following questions:
- What is your background and experience in your research area(s)?
- Why do you want to be a Mentee in the ISRTP and what do you hope to accomplish through this program?
- What would you like to research within the scope of this Mentorship and why are you interested in being matched to the host site that you selected?
- What potential contribution can you provide to your host Mentor and/or Site?
- How do you hope this Mentorship will advance your training and how do you plan to further your training after you finish this program?
- How will you develop sleep research and medicine in your home country?
Final Review and Confirmation
Please take a moment to review your application information and ensure everything is correct.
Please also confirm that you have completed the other elements (listed below) of your application. Your application cannot be considered until each of these elements has been completed or confirmed.
Once you are ready, click the "Submit Application" button below.