Member Since March 2019
The European Restless Legs Syndrome Study Group (EURLSSG) is a non-profit association of RLS experts who are actively involved in RLS research and dedicated to optimising patient outcomes by continuously improving standards for diagnosis and treatment of RLS.
Activities and Accomplishments
- Bringing together European experts within the field of RLS.
- Development and execution of projects in basic and clinical research.
- Organisation of scientific meetings, seminars, and advanced training activities.
- Cooperation with national and international scientists, research organizations, or consortia that could support the objectives of the association.
- Assignments of research contracts to universities or non-profit organizations.
- Provision of grants to members for participation in scientific and educational meetings