Under the discretion of the Sleep Center Medical Director and the Chief Polysomnography Technician, performs various sleep comprehensive polysomnographic testing and analysis, and associated interventions. The technician is responsible for attaching electrodes and monitors to patients who are participating in a sleep study, monitoring patients throughout the sleep study and documenting observations, collects data from various monitors and reports this information to the physician. The technician provides patient care and education.
Qualification and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of A-Step or AASM approved Polysomnography course required
- Current RPSGT, CRT, RRT, or RST License required
- CPR certification required
- Minimum of one year experience in PSG acquisition preforming PAP titrations required