Inspire health. Serve with Compassion. Be the difference.
Pediatric Sleep Medicine Physician Opportunity
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, has an opening for a BC/BE Pediatric Sleep Medicine physician to join our expanding program. Pediatric Sleep Medicine candidates from any relevant pediatric specialty are welcome to apply.
- Join a collaborative team of 2 board certified Pediatric Sleep Medicine physicians, 2 advanced practitioners and 1 behavioral sleep medicine psychologist in the Division of Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- 100% sleep in The Division of Pediatric Sleep Medicine, but collaborative relationships with other pediatric specialty divisions allows for possible exploration of shares appointment with protected time for both pediatric sleep and other board-certified/eligible interests.
- AASM accredited 10 bed pediatric sleep laboratory operating 7 nights per week, 2 beds in the Children's Hospital operating 1-3 nights per week for higher acuity patients, as well as capabilities to perform inpatient polysomnography. Actigraphy is also available.
- Treat full spectrum sleep disorders at two sleep clinic location in Greenville, South Carolina and Spartanburg, South Carolina.
- Academic appointments at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualifies employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2.984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit www.PrismaHealth.org.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches, and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Lexy Doane, Physician Recruitment, [email protected]