World Sleep Society is proud to currently represents over 823 individual members and 26 societies from 64 countries. Individuals from 76 countries were present at World Sleep 2017 in Prague. Join the best in sleep medicine today.
World Sleep Society (WSS) Memberships Benefits:
– Access to international standards, best practices and current research in the field of Sleep Medicine
– Access to Sleep Medicine journal (all memberships receive online and app access; full membership also includes printed journal)
– Current information on World Sleep Day and the upcoming World Sleep 2019 congress on sleep medicine
– Inclusion in and access to the World Sleep online directory of sleep medicine professionals around the globe
– Eligibility to serve on WSS committees
– Eligibility to participate and vote in WSS general assembly meetings
– Use the “Sleep Specialist Certification” designee after successfully passing the WASM or WSF exam
2018 Membership Dues
New & renewed memberships run for one calendar year, from January 1 to December 31. Below are rates for individual members, current until December 31, 2018.
Full Membership US$135
Regular Membership US$55
Student Membership US$25
Technician Membership US$25