Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. We are actively looking for a caring individual to join the team as a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve. To serve this mission, we ask you interact with patients, families, physicians, staff and equipment to document and treat suspected sleep disorders in a safe and caring environment.
As an RWMC Registered Polysomnographic Technologist, you will:
• Implement care for each patient in a knowledgeable, skillful, and consistent manner
• Ensure quality documentation by correct use of progress notes, tech notes, order forms, and approved abbreviations
• Demonstrate competency in calibration, operation, and maintenance of equipment according to the manufacturer’s instructions and procedures
You may be a good fit if you:
• Have a High School Diploma or equivalent; technical school education preferred
• Are a certified or registered polysomnographic technologist (RPSGT) or respiratory therapist
• Are BLS certified
If this sounds like you, we’d love to connect!