- Job Summary
- Interacts with patients, families, physicians, staff and equipment to document and treat suspected sleep disorders in a safe and caring environment. This position requires a strong clinical background, strong interpersonal skills, computer knowledge and the ability to work independently.
- Job Requirements
- Required: High School Diploma
- Preferred: Associates Degree in an allied health related field
- Minimum one year experienced as an RPSGT or RRT.
- Strong clinical decision making
- Basic Computer skills
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Required: RPSGT, SDS or RRT. An RRT will be required to obtain RPSGT or SDS within 1 year of hire
- Preferred: REEGT
Apply for job
Please login to submit application