Inspire health. Serve with Compassion. Be the difference.
Pediatric Behavioral Sleep Medicine Opportunity
Prisma Health, the largest not-for-profit healthcare provider in South Carolina, has an opening for a BC/BE Pediatric Behavioral Sleep Medicine clinician in the division of Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Join a collaborative team of currently 3 board certified Pediatric Sleep Medicine physicians and 2 advanced practitioners in the expanding Division of Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- AASM accredited 10 bed pediatric sleep laboratory operating 7 nights per week, as well as capabilities to perform inpatient polysomnography. Actigraphy is also available.
- Treat full spectrum sleep disorders at two sleep clinic locations in Greenville, South Carolina.
- Support a remote Pediatric Sleep Medicine program in Columbia, SC through Telehealth.
- Opportunity for research if interested.
- Academic appointments at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville commensurate with experience.
- Competitive salary
- Paid relocation and malpractice with tail coverage
- Professional allowance
- Generous benefits including retirement, health, dental and vision coverage.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness qualified employer
With nearly 30,000 team members, 18 hospitals, 2,984 beds and more than 300 physician practice sites, Prisma Health serves more than 1.2 million unique patients annually. Its goal is to improve the health of all South Carolinians by enhancing clinical quality, the patient experience and access to affordable care, as well as conducting clinical research and training the next generation of medical professionals. For more information, visit PrismaHealth.org.
Greenville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live and work and the catchment area is 1.3 million people. Greenville is located on the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte, and is one of the fastest growing areas in the country. Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life, and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and CV to: Lexy Mason, Physician Recruiter, [email protected]