World Sleep Society is not a patient organization, however, is made up of a membership of sleep medicine and research professionals serving patients. Highlighted on our World Sleep Day website, you will find information answering questions such as:
- How much sleep should a person get each night? How common is insomnia? Your questions answered by a panel of our sleep experts.
- What are tips for getting a good night’s sleep? World Sleep Society’s 10 tips.
- Is my child sleeping the recommended number of hours? Children & sleep guidelines by World Sleep Society.
- What are the consequences of not getting enough sleep? How many people are not getting the recommended amount of sleep? Talking points related to questions surrounding the importance of healthy sleep.
- Do you have expert overviews of sleep disorders? Contributed videos by sleep experts reviewing select sleep disorders.