Members of WSS/WASM receive online access to Sleep Medicine journal.
Detailed instructions for first-time registration as a user of the www.sleep-journal.com website.
1. Go to Elsevier’s Sleep Medicine journal registration webpage
2. Under ‘Register for an Account’ select button on the right ‘Create an Account’
3. You will be prompted to enter your email address and to create a password. Your password will be case sensitive and must be a minimum of five characters in length with no spaces. Use only characters a-z, A-Z, 0-9, and -, _, @ and. (Example = 12abc) and, for security reasons, please try to use a combination of upper and lower case letters as well as numbers.
4. Please create a profile by filling in the requested information in the personal profile section.
5. Read the registered user agreement and tick the box to say that you agree with the terms and conditions.
6. Please click ‘Register‘.
7. You should see a notice that you have successfully registered, please click the green ‘Continue where you left off’ button on the right.
After registration, claim your online access to Sleep Medicine.
1. You should now be on the ‘claim’ screen, or if you were already registered please click the ‘Claim Subscription’ button top right.
2. Tick the box ‘I receive my subscription through a society membership’.
3. Please enter the below details where requested:
Membership/Account Number: Enter your Email address*
Last Name: Enter your own LAST NAME
4. Lastly, click ‘Activate claim’
You should have now claimed your online access and will be able to view all full text articles from the journal.
* NOTE: This is the same email address you use to log in to the WSS/WASM Sleep Store site. If you do not know which email is associated with your account, or have had issues accessing the journal, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
New memberships are processed in monthly batches. New members will receive Sleep Medicine journal access as of the 15th of the next month. For example, new members signing up in June will receive access as of July 15.