Associate Society Membership Benefits
Benefits of becoming a World Sleep Society (WSS) Associate Society Member include the following:
1. Discount of US$10 for society members to become an individual World Sleep Society (WSS) member. (The regular price of $55 annual membership is reduced to $45. A code will be given to society members with an invitation to join WSS. NOTE: discount registration to World Sleep congress is only available to individual members.)
2. Access to the Sleep Medicine journal via website and smart phone app. Separate email instructions will be sent to members providing email details.
3. Complimentary meeting room space at World Sleep for up to four hours for society annual membership meeting held prior to the opening ceremony. (Reserving meeting space requires advance request per congress policy and is contingent on available space.)
4. Final program acknowledgement of membership at the World Sleep congress.
5. Use of the WSS logo for website and print material to publicize society membership. (Approval is needed from World Sleep Society prior to logo use.)
6. One complimentary WSS regular individual membership for a society representative.
7. One complimentary delegate registration at the biennial World Sleep congress.
8. One complimentary, educational nonprofit booth table at World Sleep to display society news, upcoming meetings, society membership information and educational materials.
9. Voluntary reciprocal agreement to allow WSS to collect the society membership dues when WSS individuals join/renew. Society can collect WSS individual dues when their members renew/join society. Accounting and information will be completed on a continuous basis and reporting done monthly.
Membership runs for one calendar year, from January 1 to December 31.