1. What do I do if I forgot my password?
2. How do I check my membership status?
3. My computer’s security settings don’t allow me to register as a member. Can I apply via email?
4. If I join the WSS in the middle of the year, will my membership last for the next 12 months?
5. Can I renew my membership or become a member over the phone?
6. How do I purchase my first membership with WSS/WASM?
7. How do I renew my membership?
8. How do I update my contact information?
9. What are the benefits of membership?
10. Where can I find my member number?
11. If our society is an Associated Society member, am I automatically a member too?
12. What if I need help becoming a member?
13. Where can I learn more about the World Sleep Society bylaws?
- First, confirm you are using the correct email address. You can confirm your email address on the Verify Registration Status page.
- After you know you are using the correct email address, go to our Forgot Your Password page. Enter your email into the field and click Go. Our system will send you an email to change your password.
- Log in to the online store.
- Click on the “My Memberships” link in the top navigation.
- View your member type, join date expiration date. etc.
Sorry, but no. All memberships expire on December 31. However, memberships purchased after October 1 will receive the remainder of the current year (Oct-Nov-Dec) and the entire upcoming year.
Yes, please call us at +1 (507) 316-0084.
1. Go to our Verify Registration Status page.
2. Enter the email account you want to attach to your membership and click “Go”. (This verifies you have not had a membership in the past.)
3. Complete our “New Visitor Registration” form. Click “Create Account” when done.
4. Go to our secure “Online Store” and choose the membership that is best for you.
5. Complete the Checkout steps.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to our secure “Online Store” to choose your membership.
3. Complete the Checkout steps.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on the “My Profile” tab in the top navigation.
3. Click on the “Edit/View Information” link.
4. Edit information and click the “save” button at the bottom of the screen.
*All World Sleep Society (WSS) members receive a complimentary World Association of Sleep Medicine (WASM) membership during transition period.
– Access to international standards, best practices and current research in the field of Sleep Medicine
– Access to Sleep Medicine journal (all memberships receive online and app access; full membership also includes printed journal)
– Discount pricing for the World Sleep Congress
– Inclusion in and access to the World Sleep online directory of sleep medicine professionals around the globe
– Eligibility to serve on WSS committees
– Eligibility to participate and vote in WSS general assembly meetings
WSS does not use member numbers.
No, you are not considered a WSS member. However, members of associate societies do receive a $10 discount on memberships. Please email email@example.com with the following information to request a discount code: full name, email address, name of associate society.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1 (507) 316-0084.